The website BJJ Women respects your privacy and complies with the Belgian Privacy Act (Act of 8 December 1992 on protection of privacy with regard to processing of personal data).
BJJ Women is a platform allowing to give more visibility to the women practising the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. The text below is intended to inform you how BJJ Women processes the personal data that you provide to us. Whenever you provide your personal data, BJJ Women will handle it in accordance with the policy set out below, and with the legal requirements on the processing of personal data.
Ways that we collect information
The information which you pass on to us directly
By using this site, you are brought to pass on us said information ("Personal data") when you complete form, as registration form, your BJJ profile, when you participate in one of our competitions or polls.
This information contains in particular the following data:
- The data necessary for the registration(inscription) are in particular your name and first name, e-mail address, date of birth, sex, password. This information is mandatory otherwise you will not be authorized to create of account on our plateforme.
- A photographie.
- An address : city, state and country.
- Information relative to your athlete's profile of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Internet links relative to your athlete's profile of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Information of events relative to Jiu-Jitsu
- When necessary, your answers to our polls.
- The data bound to your localization when you accepted that we collect and handle these datas.
The data which we collect automatically
During each of your visits, we collect data by means of cookies. It is about a file containing a quantity limited by data, which is downloaded on the device which you use to reach our Web site and which is thus recorded on the hard disk of your device.
BJJ Women uses several types of cookies, for example:
- to identify the users, connect in their account
- to analyze how the users use our platform
- to memorize the preferences of the users
- to publish of the advertising
If you do not wish to authorize all the cookies, you can modify the parameters of your browser. For more information, we send you to the menu "Help" of your Internet browser.
If you modify the parameters and block cookies, some functions of our Website will not be anymore proposed to you and it is possible that you cannot use anymore our site in a optimal way.
How do we use the collected information ?
The information which we collect are used :
- to allow you to personalize your profile on our platform.
- to show your athlete's profile of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu events planners.
- to inform the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu events the community practising this sport.
- to allow you to communicate and to exchange with the other members practising the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- to improve the quality of our Web site.
- to send you, according to the applicable legal requirements and with your agreement, commercials and information concerning the events published on our Website which could interest you.
- to send you service messages, administration meaages, reminders, notifications and the information for which you ask.
With who can we share your information ?
- Within the use of our platform, some of your information are visible to the users of the platform, through your public profile. The regular or temporary events, the photos published on the site are also visible to all the users.
- The events organizers, to allow them to select fighters to organize Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu events.
- To companies proposing services or products bound to the Brazilian Jui-Jitsu.
- When we appeal to suppliers of search engines and analytical solutions to improve and optimize our platform.
- When you make the express request (for example when you use the methods of authentification supplied by the social networks).
- If the platform BJJ Women is acquired by a third, the collected data will be, where necessary, transferred to the new owner.
Targeted advertising, e-mails which we send you
According to the applicable legislation and with your consent, we can use your data for purposes of commercial canvassing :
- to send you promotional emails, as for example newsletters, invitations or any other communication susceptible to interest you. You can remove at any time your consent by unsubscribe in the promotional emails or by contacting us.
- to post advertisements targeted at the platforms of social media or third sites. On the platforms of social networks (for example Facebook): you can oppose this treatment(processing) by configuring the parameters relative to the advertising(publicity) of your account.
Are your data shared, how and where?
Your BJJ profile and all the photos and events published on the platform are visible to all users all over the world.
Security of your personal data
We set up everything to help to protect your Personal data against an unauthorized access, a destruction or a change. However, no mode of transmission on the Internet and no mode of storage of the electronic information is fully safe. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee neither the safety of the data which are transmitted us nor that of the Personal data that we keep.
What are your rights on your personal data?
As a member of our platform, you can update, correct or delete your Personal data by connecting you to your account. You can deactivate or delete your account definitively (function which is soon going to exist on the platform. Contact us if you need to delete it before than the fonction exist). If you were selected in the " fight suggestion", your photo with your surname and firstname will remain posted(, even after the cancellation of your account.
Links towards other social web and network sites
Our Platforms can occasionally contain links towards the web sites of our partners or third companies(societies). These web sites have their own policy of confidentiality and that we disclaim all liability for the use made by these sites of the collected information when you click these links.